Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hearts & Sequins

An unspoken rule of mine (actually, scratch that, I'm pretty vocal about it), is that I have to wear something sparkly for New Years. I know, I know, it's not exactly a unique notion, but it's one I adhere to quite devotedly. However, after wearing the same glittery black-and-silver leopard-print top (it sounds so much more gruesome than it was...I think/hope) since the mid-noughties, I decided I needed to change things up a wee bit, and felt that NYE was the perfect occasion for my new sequinned collar shirt to make its debut. Since black and navy makes for a rather subdued palette, I livened things up with my new favourite lipstick - a punchy coral - and a pair of old M&S shoes that had been gathering dust in the back of my wardrobe.





Navy sequinned collar shirt (worn with bandeau underneath) - Forever 21
Black lace skirt - Jacob
Heart print tights - Glassons
Red shoes - Marks & Spencer
Lipstick - "So Chaud" by MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment