Friday, August 29, 2014

Lipstick of the Week: MAC Impassioned

For our final post in August, I thought it fitting to bring out the last of my summer lipsticks: MAC's Impassioned. (That's not to say I won't be wearing it come September, but it is more of a warm weather favourite). It's a bright, corally pink colour, and unlike my other favourite hot pink lipstick, Schiap (featured here), it's definitely got warm, as opposed to blue-based, undertones. Thanks to its Amplified finish, it's got a nice, creamy, non-drying texture. And as for what to wear it with? I think it can go both ways: either to liven up a neutral outfit of greys/creams/navies, or paired with fellow bright shades, like my citrus sweater. 


{Ugh that freaking tendril. Please pretend it doesn't exist; I'm not intentionally going for a '90s prom look here}


No comments:

Post a Comment