Monday, December 8, 2014

Candy Cane

I've been wearing this plaid scarf pretty much every day since I bought it -- it's just so cosy and festive, I can't resist! While I'll occasionally wear it with my black brocade coat or my red one, this cream wool is my favourite coat to pair with it (I guess I just love the Christmassy, candy cane vibe of red, green, and white together!). 

I'm also thrilled with these new boots I recently picked up at Winners -- I'd been looking everywhere for the perfect pair of flat, black boots with some kind of studded detailing, and these beauties, the only pair of their kind left on the (very) bare shelves, just so happened to be in my size! I just know I'm going to get so much wear out of them, year-round (I'm already envisioning wearing them in summer, with bare legs and a sundress). 




Scarf - Gap
Coat - RW & Co.
Boots - Vince Camuto via Winners
Lipstick - Love It (LancĂ´me) 

3 comments:

  1. I love a good plaid scarf! That one looks perfect with the white jacket!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your white coat! You look so pretty
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Love that scarf against your white coat. Oh so festive! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete